The Last Page Hold A Lot of Memories, Memories Which Is Faded Away Somewhere In Those Books, Memories Of Love, Crush, Secrets, & Flames, Gossips, Scribbles, Creativity, And Sweet Love Games, Poems of Sweet Innocent Love, Stories of One Sided Love, Happiness, Hopes, & Wishes, Heartbreaks, Sadness, & Loneliness, Each Page Is Your Masterpiece Which You Had Forgotten, And When You Come Across It Again It's Each Page Bring Back Those Thousand of Memories Memories Which Definitely Makes You Laugh Or Cry
Hello guys I don’t want to introduce myself, because I want you to consider me your close one who is trying to help you, guide you to lead beautiful life and understand the concept “Depression”. I know you will tell me who am I to guide U? I am simple human to whom you can relate because somewhere I have gone through this phase and recently there were a lot of news of people committing suicide so I wanted to help people, even if one percent could relate to me and my motivating words could help someone; I would find myself worthy. So I don’t want to go in detail concept, don’t want to use medical term, and data and figures. But I want you to know what exactly it is. If I say in simple term; “Depression” is where person remain stressed or sad for longer period of time and now let me tell you it’s normal to be stressed/sad for day for week because “We are Human” but if we are stressed for more than month then it serious issue. Depression can happen to anyone, for ...
I was seeing some videos when i came across one YouTube channel "Seeken" https://goo.gl/61i8J9 It has some beautiful videos related to life, love, happiness, inspirational & many more. What attached me was his way of story telling, he explain each stuff by sketching it which is interesting an easy to understated. He makes user job easy to gain lot of knowledge in few minutes of his videos as he himself reads many books and share knowledge with his users. One of his videos is about remembering thins for longer time! How many of us remember things for longer time, suppose if I give you ten words; How many of you will remember the words even if you will remember it wont be in order i have given. Apple Magazine Planet Stone Watch Love Sketch Pencil Food Laptop Now pause close your eyes and remember this ten words. So what was your score; I know its exactly the way I said you didnt remember most of things So here is tips you should follow everytime 1....
Comments
Post a Comment